Clayton Faits joined Sperling & Slater in 2022. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation at the trial and appellate level, in both state and federal courts. Mr. Faits has represented clients in a broad range of industries including insurance, manufacturing, energy, and real estate. He has successfully represented clients in insurance coverage litigation, product defect cases, contract disputes, False Claims Act litigation, and antitrust claims.Prior to joining Sperling & Slater, Mr. Faits was an associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice group at Dentons US, LLP.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- Executive Editor, Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology
- Tulane University (B.A., Theater, 2007)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois