Mr. Frett joined Sperling & Slater as an Associate in 2021. He has represented clients in a variety of complex civil litigations. Mr. Frett’s representative experience includes:
- Defending a poultry producer in a multibillion-dollar nationwide antitrust class action;
- Representing an automobile manufacturer in a high-profile action involving state-tort and federal-RICO claims against a rival automobile manufacturer;
- Defending a drug manufacturer in an antitrust class action against drug companies involving compliance with statutory drug-pricing regulations;
- Representing a real-estate developer in a multimillion-dollar personal injury action involving corporate veil-piercing.
Prior to joining Sperling & Slater, Mr. Frett was a litigation associate at Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Mr. Frett was also a Public Interest Law Initiative (PILI) Fellow at the Center for Disability and Elder Law. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Frett was a middle and high school science teacher.
- University of Chicago Law School (J.D., with honors, 2019)
- The University of Chicago Law Review, Topic Access & Recruitment Editor
- Winner of The Sidley Austin Prize, for excellence in Brief Writing in the Bigelow Moot Court Competition
- Marian University (M.A., in Teaching, 2014)
- Williams College (B.A., magna cum laude, in Psychology, 2012)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Varsity Lacrosse
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois